Edmonton Community Legal Centre will offer free Public Legal Education workshops in the next few months.
Family Law Series Presentations are held at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These presentations are open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. The schedules for the topics are as follows:
- Child Custody and Parenting: Aug 6, Aug 27, Sept 17, Oct 8, Oct 29
- Child and Spousal Support: Aug 13, Sept 3, Sept 24, Oct 15
- Property Division: Aug 20, Sept 10, Oct 1, Oct 22
On Wednesday, August 12, there is a FREE workshop on How to Apply for Citizenship in Canada.
- Whitemud Crossing Library
- 145 Whitemud Crossing Shopping Centre (5004 98 Ave) starting at 7:00 PM.
- Individuals interested in this presentation must contact email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- Eligibility Criteria for Citizenship
- Citizenship Application process
- Bill C-24
- Dual Citizenship
- Q & A
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/information-sessions.html