The wildfires in Fort McMurray have displaced an entire community, giving rise to many legal questions and issues. Visit www.pbla.ca/gethelp/fortmcmurrayfire for legal fact sheets and other information. You can download them here or listen to them.
Fact Sheets of Frequently Asked Questions: Download these helpful FAQs for information.
Podcasts/Audio of Frequently Asked Questions: If you are unable to view the FAQs you can listen to them here.
- Notice – Wildfires in Fort McMurray and surrounding areas – special measures
- Canada Post Announcement
- Alberta Health Services – Support for Albertans Affected by Wildfire
- Primary Care Network Wood Buffalo – Evacuee Health Care Resources
- National Fort McMurray Crisis Line – offered by Shepell 1.844.751.2133
- Wildfire Re-entry Plan and Information Booklet – Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
Visit the Department of Justice and Solicitor General webpage for information on court closures and other services in the Fort McMurray area impacted by the fire. Additional updates on the crisis are available on this Government of Alberta emergency information webpage.
Updated June 6, 2016