Edmonton Community Legal Centre (ECLC) continues to hold the Family Law Series Presentations at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These FREE presentations are open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a potential follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. Topics:
- Child Custody and Parenting: September 1, September 22, October 13
- Child and Spousal Support: September 8, September 29, October 20
- Property Division:, September 15, October 6, October 27
ECLC is holding the Civil Law Series Presentations at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These FREE presentations are open to the public and no registration is required. Topics:
- Your Rights as a Tenant: September 20
- Your Rights at Work: September 6, September 27
- Wills and Estates: September 13, October 4
A Wills and Estates Presentation will be held at the Leduc Public Library on Wednesday October 5, 2016 at 7 PM. To register, call 780-986-2637 or go to www.leduclibrary.ca.
A Refugee Claim Applications Presentation will be held at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library on Wednesday, September 7, at 6:00 PM.
The Boys and Girls Club of Fort Saskatchewan are holding Family Law Presentations. Register by calling Heather at 780-992-0103
- Child Custody and Parenting: Wednesday October 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM
- Child and Spousal Support: Thursday October 13, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/programs-services/legal-education/.
You can also check out the new ECLC Calendar of Events at http://www.eclc.ca/events/