The Edmonton Community Legal Centre continues to hold the Family Law Series Presentations at the Downtown Enterprise Square Branch Library every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These presentations are FREE and open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a potential follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. The schedules for the topics are:
- Child Custody and Parenting: January 26, February 16, March 9, March 30
- Child and Spousal Support: January 12, February 2, February 23, March 16
- Property Division: January 19, February 9, March 2, March 23
NOTE: New location for the Downtown Library is Enterprise Square Branch, 10212 Jasper Avenue NW.
A presentation on Wills and Estates will be held at the Capilano Library (200 Capilano Mall, 5616 101 Avenue) on Monday January 30, 2017 at 7 PM.
- Responsibilities of an Executor
- Power of Attorney
- Personal Directives
- Where to go for help and more!
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/programs-services/legal-education/.