Below are the upcoming free Public Legal Education workshops for July 2017 and future months. These presentations are FREE and open to the public and certain locations require registration.
NOTE: Video Versions of our presentations are now available online. This is a great alternative if you are unable to attend the in-person presentations. The links are:
- Family Law Series – http://www.eclc.ca/family-law-information-resources/
- Rights as a Tenant – http://www.eclc.ca/landlord-tenant-law/
- Wills and Estates – http://www.eclc.ca/wills-and-estates-information-resources/
- Rights as an Employee – http://www.eclc.ca/employment-law/
The Edmonton Community Legal Centre continues to hold the Family Law Series Presentations at the Downtown Enterprise Square Branch Library 10212 Jasper Avenue NW every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These presentations are open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a potential follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. The schedules for the topics are as follows:
- Child Custody and Parenting: July 13, Aug 3, Aug 24, Sept 14
- Child and Spousal Support: July 20, Aug 10, Aug 31, Sept 21
- Property Division: July 27, Aug 17, Sept 7, Sept 28
If you work at a community organization that would be interested in having a lawyer from the ECLC give a presentation for your clients and/or staff at your agency please contact Giselle at email@example.com and leave the name of your organization, the location, the topic you would like, as well as options for dates and times. Topics include, Family Law, Wills and Estates, Landlord and Tenant, Immigration, Employment and Introduction to the Canadian Justice System.
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/programs-services/legal-education/.