Edmonton Community Legal Centre (ECLC) will host free Public Legal Education workshops in January and February 2019. These presentations are open to the public and certain locations require registration.
NOTE: Video Versions of ECLC presentations are now available online:
- Family Law Series – http://www.eclc.ca/family-law-information-resources/
- Rights as a Tenant – http://www.eclc.ca/landlord-tenant-law/
- Wills and Estates – http://www.eclc.ca/wills-and-estates-information-resources/
- Rights as an Employee – http://www.eclc.ca/employment-law/
ECLC continues to hold the Family Law Series Presentations at the Downtown Enterprise Square Branch Library 10212 Jasper Avenue NW every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These presentations are open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a potential follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. The schedules for the topics are as follows:
- Child Custody and Parenting: January 10, January 31, February 21
- Child and Spousal Support: January 17, February 7, February 28
- Property Division: January 24, February 14,
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/programs-services/legal-education/.
The Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta (CPLEA) is pleased to announce the publication of its Domestic Violence Toolkit for Landlords. The Kit has been designed for landlords, property managers and anyone else who works on-site or has access to residential rental units. For more information on the content and availability of the Kit please see the full release.
For more information on CPLEA visit
The Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic (CACLC) office is moving to #106, 4916-50 Street Red Deer, AB T4N 1X7 effective April 10th, 2018.
The office will be closed April 6th and 9th**
For more information contact:
Community Legal Clinic
Central Alberta – Medicine Hat – Lloydminster – Fort McMurray
Telephone: 403-314-9129 Fax:403-314-9194
Toll Free: 1-800-314-9129 Website: www.communitylegalclinic.net