Edmonton Community Legal Centre (ECLC) will host free Public Legal Education workshops in January and February 2019. These presentations are open to the public and certain locations require registration.
NOTE: Video Versions of ECLC presentations are now available online:
- Family Law Series – http://www.eclc.ca/family-law-information-resources/
- Rights as a Tenant – http://www.eclc.ca/landlord-tenant-law/
- Wills and Estates – http://www.eclc.ca/wills-and-estates-information-resources/
- Rights as an Employee – http://www.eclc.ca/employment-law/
ECLC continues to hold the Family Law Series Presentations at the Downtown Enterprise Square Branch Library 10212 Jasper Avenue NW every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. These presentations are open to the public with the option to register to be contacted for a potential follow-up meeting with a Family Law Lawyer for additional assistance. The schedules for the topics are as follows:
- Child Custody and Parenting: January 10, January 31, February 21
- Child and Spousal Support: January 17, February 7, February 28
- Property Division: January 24, February 14,
Posters for the events are online at http://www.eclc.ca/programs-services/legal-education/.